Saturday, April 4, 2015

UNLUCKY GUY

There was once a man really unhappy. All it went bad. Misfortune to brace against. Hut roof is collapsing, his garden was a jungle, had no friends, no wife. After becoming proud of his misfortune. He said everyone wanted to hear: "I am the most miserable man in the world!"
He began to wonder why God had so unlucky. Decided to find him and ask him.
Once he walked a year and a day in the woods, he came upon a clearing with a cave. Enter the cave; and when his eyes adjusted to the darkness, sees a wolf in a corner. It was in a sorry state. He was so weak that he could count his ribs and fur was dirty and torn. Surprising, but could not speak. Wolf asked:
- Who are you and where are you going?
The man replied:
- I am the most unfortunate man in the world and seek God, to ask why I'm so unlucky.
- When you meet him, you can ask him why they are so poorly?
- Come with me and ask yourself, 'said the man.
- I doubt I'd be capable of that. I feel too weak to travel. Ask for me.
The man nodded, and resumed his way.
May went another year and a day, then stopped to rest in the woods. A leaf fell on his crown, and he looked up. He saw a tree embittered, small and frail. Tree said:
- Who are you and where are you going?
The man replied:
- I am the most unfortunate man in the world and seek God, to ask why I'm so unlucky.
- When you meet him you can ask him why they are so why can not make me grow strong branches and a trunk thicker?
- Come with me and ask him yourself. replied the man.
- I can talk, but I can not move, see I'm trapped in the roots. Ask for me.

The man nodded, and resumed his way.
Another year and another day passed. Reached in a beautiful valley, green and there he came upon a small white house. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen sitting under a cherry tree near the door. She asked:
- Who are you and where are you going?
The man replied: "I am the most unfortunate man in the world and seek God, to ask why I'm so unlucky." She invites him in, we prepare a delicious meal, we hear the story and he said, "When will you see, you can ask him why they are single? "He was in agreement.
After a year and a day reached the end of the world, you find God.
- Who are you and where are you going ?, asked God.
The man replied:
- I am the most unfortunate man in the world and come to ask you why I'm so unlucky.
God listened patiently while the man still reeling long story that goes wrong in his life. When finished, God said:
- You're just unlucky, you're also wrong.
It was not the answer that the man was waiting for him, so asked for explanations.
- I created what I could. I offered endless possibilities and opportunities, I surrounded by beauty, the people that I know of places to explore and the discoveries that you make. You have to come back and stop to say you're the unlucky man in the world. Go to look for better luck where they are. Move!
Man silenced by these words turned away thoughtfully. God recalled.
- Do you have questions to ask me by others, is not it?
God made man gave him answers questions and then told him to leave.
The man came to the house with a beautiful woman in the green valley. She calls again, eager to find answers. The man told him:
- God told me that not only unfortunate but also stupid.
Then he said that God had said that it was only because he lived in an isolated place. He said:
- Tell them to open their eyes and ask her to marry the first man who will pass and they will live happily life.
She replied:
- You're the first person who has passed. Would take me in marriage?
The man said:
- No. I have to go because God told me to go find my fortune where it is.
And left leaving the beautiful woman.
When he reached the tree destroyed after informing him that God said it and ill not only unfortunate, he said:
- God gave me the answer for you. You can not grow healthy, because when you were a Berries, thieves treasure buried here under you. Lada block you and prevent you grow roots. If you find someone to dig up treasure and then you can increase the normal.
Tree said:
- Is a shovel, there by that tree. It is there since I can remember. You can pick and pull that trunk!
The man replied:
- No. I have to go because God told me to go find my fortune where it is found.
And left.
Finally, he reached the cave wolf.
- You ask? said the wolf.
- Yes. It seems that not only unfortunate but, in addition, are stupid.
The wolf raised his head and said:
- And to me what he said?
The man replied:
- The only reason is that you are hungry you are weak. He said the first man must eat badly that you'll encounter.

... And so the wolf ate him.


foto credit: google.com

If you liked this post spreads your joy to others by simply SHARE (Pleeeeese !!!)

                                                         HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment